Free White Paper
Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation: an explainer
What is plasma electrolytic oxidation (PEO)?
In this free guide, we review:
- the methodology for producing PEO-induced ceramic layers
- the benefits of plasma electrolytic oxidation over comparable techniques
- the highly flexible and controlled processing parameters that adjust the qualities of the finish
- the coating characteristics that are providing enhanced performance across a variety of challenging applications
- and how Keronite is helping make your components greener and less-toxic
Simply complete the form above to find out more about plasma electrolytic oxidation.Download Now
Plasma electrolytic oxidation (PEO) can offer 2-4 times more hardness than hard anodising or steel. Additionally, it can provide superior wear resistance.